Pages

03 August 2011

Washing Up Wednesday

Meet my washing up companion.
This rather shocked looking little creature
brings a smile to my face,
whilst engaged on one of my least
favourite occupations at the kitchen sink.
Having managed to grow a beard,
he gets treated to a daily trip to the barbers.
I love that this makes me happy.

Life is coming back to normal here.
The no longer sick boy has returned full time to school.
The pushed aside girl is back in the middle of it,
and happy.
All is well.

Carmel
x


3 comments:

Cat said...

I love it! I'm glad to hear that things are all slowing down and returning to normal. x

beachvintage.com said...

Glad to hear things are looking brighter for you.

Melissa said...

so happy to hear that lovely!!

i need one of those to make me giggle at the sink...i've go tour trampoline at the kitchen window at the moment..and the kids doing a running show for me makes me giggle....

melissa xxx