Here are my Have A Heart Bunting for auction.
Handmade in natural fibres, sewn together last night.
They will be pressed before posting - had to deal with
an unwell 7 year old throughout the night.
The heart motif was crocheted using a pattern from
Bunting length is 2m and each banner is approx 15cm square.
Made with love and hope.
How this auction works:
- Bidding starts at $5.00 (Australian) on this item.
- Place your bid by leaving a comment on this post - stating your bid amount and your email address.
- Your bid must be in whole dollar increments and higher than the previous bid.
- If you do not have a blog but would like to bid, email me at email@example.com and I will bid on your behalf.
- This auction is open to Australian and overseas bidders. Postage is free.
- The auction is starts now and ends at midnight on Monday 24 January (Sydney time).
- At auction close I will contact the winner. Please ensure all bids include an email address.
- The winner will pay the winning amount to the Queensland Premiers Flood Relief Appeal , and provide me with the receipt number. Once I receive the receipt number I will dispatch the bunting.
- Happy bidding and thank you for your participation.
If you would like to make a donation but do not wish to bid, you can do so here.
Thank you to Toni from Make It Perfect for organising this fund raiser.