Pages

13 October 2012

Taste of Summer

The first week of term 4 is down. Done. Only a week and I feel like I've run a marathon.  As a a bit of a tonic I've been looking through the photos of the holidays only two weeks ago, when we a had a glimpse of summer and things to come.

Endless days of swimming and picnics, and evenings in the garden tending to new seedlings. Highly accessorised with ribbons and bows - of course.

Happy weekend.
Carmel
x

Oh yes - and I've been playing with PicMonkey again.
WARNING:  It's addictive




3 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

I've spent much of the weekend in gum boots too, but not with bows on them, cute!! Love Posie

...Nina Nixon... said...

I love that last picture - wellies with bow....just gorgeous.

Nina x

Cat said...

Don't the weeks just fly by too fast. I hope that Term 4 is going well. Love that photo of the gum boots, very sweet. x