Pages

25 May 2010

New York - Following Your Dream

Last year I fulfilled a lifetime's ambition to visit
New York City.
It was my fourth attempt, and this time I made it!
I stayed in a cool apartment in the East Village and wore out my boots and feet, pounding the pavements with my camera for four blissful child free days. I was upstate with relatives for Halloween, but these decorations were still up in the Village the following week. 
Yellow cabs; one of the icons of the city.
I never caught one. Walking or catching the subway
was the best way to feel the city.
Everybody was so helpful and friendly, I was blown away.
I wanted to step into this window display
at Moschino in the Meatpacking District.

3 comments:

Gorgeous Glam said...

Great photos! I love New York and need to make a trip out myself! Great blog dear! xoxo

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Lucky you, at least you got there eventually! :-)

I can't wait to go it's on my hit list which is ever expanding!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

New York is amazing! I've only been there once. It sounds like you had a better experience than I did, so that is good! I did love the architecture there! I'll be following!