Pages

15 July 2010

Wet Weekend

Last weekend we went up to the Central Coast en famile to watch Mr T participate in a baseball tournament.  It rained.  A lot.  I felt like I was at Glastonbury - minus the music.  Fortunately there was a Bunnings down the road from the motel, so first chore was to pay a visit and pick up this pair of industrial duty wellies.  This was a good call.
Watching my eldest stride across the field in his own world, made my heart skip a beat.  I actually felt like it had jumped out of my body was striding across the field with him.

3 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

I love how you write that your heart skipped a beat. So sweet.

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Bless, sounds like you had a great time. This weather sucks doesn't it, can't wait for summer, I'm such a sun/heat person :-)
xx

Bear said...

T man sure looks the part! Glad to hear you guys had a great weekend in the "glastonbury mud"!