Pages

09 August 2012

My Creative Space


Lily's blanket.
Neopolitan with Raspberry Sauce

It's been posted and received and is much loved.  Phew, it was one of those ones I didn't think I was going to finish.

My Creative Space has moved since I last joined in.
It's here.
There is an assignment for this week.
Tips for Creativity
Hmmmm .....
I wish I could share something clever and really useful.
The only thing I would say is,
just crack on throughout everything else.
I'm prone to procrastinate and have to push myself to just
Make A Start
and the rest seems to follow.

Carmel
x

9 comments:

Kylie said...

Beautiful and just like a tub of old fashion Neopolitan. I remember fighting over the flavours with my brother and sisters (no-one wanted vanilla!)

Claire said...

Hey Carmel that blanket is just gorgeous and no doubt will be loved for many years to come.
It's definitely making me feel hungry.........

Claire :}

Anonymous said...

Your blanket is beautiful - love the colours!

Fay said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours.

Cathie said...

such gorgeous colours Carmel! definitely edible Neapolitan and made with lots of love.

Fruitful Fusion said...

Such gorgeous colours! I love the name. Reminds me of childhood summers!

Flotsam Friends said...

It's really divine Carmel. It's edible! Pxxx

Nat said...

Wow it's so beautiful!

Nicole Sanders said...

Looks beautiful. I find that sometimes its getting a project started but once it start it flows:)